Irregular Choice shoes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone own any shoes by irregular choice? I have heard they are pretty popular in the UK, and I love how unique they are, but I was wondering how comfortable they are and the quality of them, since most pairs starts @ around $90USD...They have some great one online that I want, but I thought I might look for some feedback first...thanks for any help
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i've seen them online, but never tried them on. they're kind of funky. i don't like the ones that look like camel hooves though. lol

Originally Posted by Liz i've seen them online, but never tried them on. they're kind of funky. i don't like the ones that look like camel hooves though. lol Laughing at the camel hooves remark, but I'm not quite sure what you mean by that..could you post a pic that has that? THe pair I want is a black kitten heel pump with a leather rosette on the front, sans camel hooves, I hope
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia Talk about cameltoe.
icon_eek.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
Those are just too weird! They kinda remind me of a butt chin, too...and those other ones you posted, liz, would be great if you worked at the mall as an elf!

Well, the original pair I wanted sold out in my size (always happens when I wait too long
icon_cry.gif
) but I found these shows by transport london, which is owned by Irregular choice:

87628-1.jpg

sorry these pics are so large, I don't know how to resize
icon_redface.gif

I have a pair of those shoes! They're so cute, I was lucky and got some for £7 (around... $16). I bought them in a UKsize 4 which is a little small for me though
frown.gif
because I'm UKsize 4 and a half. As for quality I would say quite good because mine are made out of real leather, and the heel has a metal tip
smile.gif
However, I don't think they are worth as much as they are priced at :/ Tk Maxx sells them in england, so many I think it's called TJ Maxx in the US sells them. Or ebay
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MrPink I have a pair of those shoes! They're so cute, I was lucky and got some for £7 (around... $16). I bought them in a UKsize 4 which is a little small for me though
frown.gif
because I'm UKsize 4 and a half. As for quality I would say quite good because mine are made out of real leather, and the heel has a metal tip
smile.gif
However, I don't think they are worth as much as they are priced at :/ Tk Maxx sells them in england, so many I think it's called TJ Maxx in the US sells them. Or ebay
smile.gif
What a steal! I have a TJ Maxx where I live, but I have never seen a pair of ICLs there; I'll have to start checking in more often. Thanks for you input
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 Does anyone own any shoes by irregular choice? I have heard they are pretty popular in the UK, and I love how unique they are, but I was wondering how comfortable they are and the quality of them, since most pairs starts @ around $90USD...They have some great one online that I want, but I thought I might look for some feedback first...thanks for any help
icon_cheesygrin.gif
never heard of them... I dont know if I'd be too quick to seek out shoes called "Irregular" lol -
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back