Is anyone watching American Idol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Laura AS a matter of interst, who's presenting AI this year? Ant & Dec are the presenters in the UK & there was rumours last year that Simon was taking them to the US to do the next American Idol! Just wondering if those rumours were true
biggrin.gif
Nobody has answered my question yet
icon_evil.gif
.. LOL
biggrin.gif

Welp, I have no idea :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Originally Posted by Laura

AS a matter of interst, who's presenting AI this year? Ant & Dec are the presenters in the UK & there was rumours last year that Simon was taking them to the US to do the next American Idol! Just wondering if those rumours were true
biggrin.gif

I love the 1st few episodes when people are so crap yet believe they are the best singers ever. That just cracks me up!

Originally Posted by Laura Nobody has answered my question yet
icon_evil.gif
.. LOL
biggrin.gif
It's still the ever-annoying Ryan Seacrest.
Maybe the UK ones will be guest presenters?

I did notice the work that Paula had done on her face, she is looking a little stiff there.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah, Simon is always saying how fat everyone is LOL. What about Paula's botox?

Oh come on, you think he's sexy

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

It's still the ever-annoying Ryan Seacrest.
Maybe the UK ones will be guest presenters?

Originally Posted by Shoediva

I did notice the work that Paula had done on her face, she is looking a little stiff there.

Major Construction huh?

laura, do you mean to ask who the corporate sponsors are? (not sure if i understood the question correctly.) i havent seen any blatant shilling lately, but of course there are the ever present coca cola cups on the judges table. i dont think the cheesy commercials start until a bit later.

when does AI air for you?

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

laura, do you mean to ask who the corporate sponsors are? (not sure if i understood the question correctly.) i havent seen any blatant shilling lately, but of course there are the ever present coca cola cups on the judges table. i dont think the cheesy commercials start until a bit later.
when does AI air for you?

I noticed those cups too!

Ok, my question has been answered coz AI started tonight! And no, Ant & Dec (uk presenters of the show) are not doing it! It's that dam Seacrest guy again.. He really bugs me! LMAo at the red coca cola cups though.. I noticed them too
biggrin.gif

can anyone tell me what time/day AI is on this week? last year it was on either mon, tues, or weds, sometimes all, sometimes a few, sometimes none. it makes me nuts trying to remember, and i missed one ep last week save the last 15 min. and you know how the first rounds are always the best!

thank you, but argle bargle! lol. i have a bad time figuring out when that would be. my part of indiana doesnt do daylight savings. were on eastern half the year and central the other half. that means that prime time started 8 eastern when were on eastern, and 7 central when on central. it recently changed to prime time always starting at 8, no matter what zone were on. it used to be that networks flopped back and forth while cable was always eastern. i still cant figure it out. lol. thank god for digital cable.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse thank you, but argle bargle! lol. i have a bad time figuring out when that would be. my part of indiana doesnt do daylight savings. were on eastern half the year and central the other half. that means that prime time started 8 eastern when were on eastern, and 7 central when on central. it recently changed to prime time always starting at 8, no matter what zone were on. it used to be that networks flopped back and forth while cable was always eastern. i still cant figure it out. lol. thank god for digital cable. Oh boy, I can't help you on this one!
icon_eek.gif

lol. i know! isnt it ridiculous?

i was reading star today, and there was a blurb about paula and how shes now a size 00. there was some sad and annoying quote about how she didnt even know they made a 00, and that the weight came off from her coreography camp or some such thing. good for paula, but i hope shes ok with her weight. she was bulimic in the 80s and 90s, and i still wonder how her body image is. lets not talk about her nutty fashion sense. ok, lets! lol. did you guys see that pics from a few weeks ago where her boobs are being strangled by the bustier of her dress? it looked damn painful.

Just in case you wanna know, its on in Ireland @ 6pm every Saturday for 2 hours!! Just kidding with you Jasmine
biggrin.gif

Did you see that one skinny black d00d that was trying to talk and stuff. It was hard to understand him
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by itsd2382

My husband and I been watching it. There are some crazy people out there!!

The only thing I can tell you about AI is that I love Simon!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But I threw out my TV, so I can't really watch it, which is not that bad of a thing.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But I would love to see those Screw-ups!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
ROFL, they always kill me!! Last year, this girl in Germany lost a bet, and had to audition. She came in on rollerskates and this ubershort miniskirt, and started "singing" this song "my neck, my back, lick my **** and my crack" or something like it. She actually went down on the floor and started doing some funny moves
icon_cheesygrin.gif
All I know is that the judges and the rest of the audience watching at home were just SPEECHLESS!! She finished, got up, and just walked out, and the judges were still just sitting there SHOCKED without saying a word!! HAHA! Nobody knew what the hell just happend! yeah I love AI!

Latest posts

Back