Is anyone watching American Idol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rofl at Jasmine's TV woes. Heheheh sorry it hit a little giggle spot
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

thank you, but argle bargle! lol. i have a bad time figuring out when that would be. my part of indiana doesnt do daylight savings. were on eastern half the year and central the other half. that means that prime time started 8 eastern when were on eastern, and 7 central when on central. it recently changed to prime time always starting at 8, no matter what zone were on. it used to be that networks flopped back and forth while cable was always eastern. i still cant figure it out. lol. thank god for digital cable.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) rofl at Jasmine's TV woes. Heheheh sorry it hit a little giggle spot
wink.gif
just another reason that indiana is painfully backward. i read something about how the reason we dont observe daylight savings time in the entire state is because back in the day, it was impossible to explain the concept to the farmers, and they thought the earth would come closer to the sun or some such thing. ooh, i wish i had a source to site.

Back