Is Bobbi Brown a good brand? If so are these good deals?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I was wondering if this Bobbi Brown Make-Up Brush set of 24 for 25.00 Sounded like a good deal. I have never used makeup/Brushes before.

Professional 24pcs Make-up Brushes Set

The 24 brushes of Bobbi Brown come with a faux leather pouch which is very convenient to carry. The set is brand new, never tested or used before. The brushes are full length which is an advantage for the applier. The brushes are kept each in a protective cellophane bag .

1.Large Powder Brush
2.Blush Brush
3.Foundation Brush
4.Bronzer Brush
5.Fluff Brush
6.Shader Brush
7.Small Angle Brush
8.Eyeliner Brush
9.Flat Dispersion Brush
10.Eyelid Brush
11.Daping Eyeshadow Brush
12.0Flat Eyeshadow Brush
13.Beveled Eyeshadow Brush
14.Cone-shaped Eyeshadow Brush
15.Small Cone-shaped Eyeshadow Brush
16.Concealer Brush
17.Fine Eyeliner Brush
18.Lip Brush
19.Eyebrow Brush
20.Diagonal Brow Brush
21.Eye Contour Brush
22.Eye Smudge Brush
23.Touch-up Brush
24.Eye Definer Brush

Also there's another one saying

Brushes Set  FOR Professional Make-up (By Bobbi Brown)

It's for 20$

Professional Make-up Brushes Set  ----- Brushes Set  gives you all the tools you need to apply makeup.  

Containing brushes made of sable mix, synthetic and sable and goat mix fibres .

It is suitable for anyone, whether you are a professional make up artist or an enthusiast who takes their beauty routine seriously.

Where are you buying this from?

I would be very wary if I were you. A set of 24 ACTUAL Bobbi Brown brushes would cost hundreds of dollars. NO ONE is going to sell you that same set for 24 bucks.

I mean think about it. If you had something that was worth $500 would you sell it for $5?

Probably fake. No way anyone would sell REAL bobbi brown brushes that cheap. It's not hard to copy and print the Bobbi Brown logo on some random cheap brushes.

You could try asking why he's selling them and at such a price. But I'd say 99% fake, esp if it's from ebay or other sites like that. You'd be better off using the $25 for some ecotool brushes or something than on some unknown brand that's made who knows where and how

Originally Posted by bigwhitesky /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Probably fake. No way anyone would sell REAL bobbi brown brushes that cheap. It's not hard to copy and print the Bobbi Brown logo on some random cheap brushes.

You could try asking why he's selling them and at such a price. But I'd say 99% fake, esp if it's from ebay or other sites like that. You'd be better off using the $25 for some ecotool brushes or something than on some unknown brand that's made who knows where and how
Ya but I thought it was illegal to copy the brand logo thing isn't it? That's why they fake the brand name?

Originally Posted by ChibiusaChan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ya but I thought it was illegal to copy the brand logo thing isn't it? That's why they fake the brand name?

It is illegal, but unfortunately that never stops people from anything... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Where are you from? If you're in the US, try Ecotools brushes. You can get them at Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, etc. and they're cheap and really, really good!

This sounds WAY too good to be true.  And the wood handles look too dark to be Bobbi Brown. 

Latest posts

Back