Is it rare for a guy to be considered attractive to this level?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I was in college about 3 years ago, there was a guy in my class who was super-gorgeous to the point that it was almost a bit overwhelming.
He was maybe 6'5 in height, very fit and overall muscular, and had short dark hair, and I definitely felt flutters in my stomach every single time I looked at him.
I noticed on our very first day during our guided tour around the campus that several of the girls in our class were smiling at him and whispering things about him to each other, and they started to approach him for real when school started.
A lot of them had difficulty speaking to him since they would always blush and giggle and act nervous, and it was fairly common that several girls approached him at the same time, and his response was pretty much to smile a bit and look flattered.
I know that he dated a lot, since I often saw him making out with different girls, and I could sometimes also see him take some girl home to his apartment, since he lived in the same apartment building as I did.

I was quite intrigued by how easy it was for him to get girls - he didn't seem to make any effort whatsoever, but simply said yes to dates and other invitations, and I was curious what you think about this.

Maybe he knows how to handle himself very well that's why people tend to find him very attractive. It's not jus the physical attribute but your charisma around people that really matters.

Agree with you about charisma. In general, according to some sources, charismatic people are usually successful and they have this natural gift or acquired skill to attract people like a magnet.

Agree with you about charisma. In general, according to some sources, charismatic people are usually successful and they have this natural gift or acquired skill to attract people like a magnet.
I guess this might have been true about this guy.

I just found it a bit surprising how his amount of attention seemed greater than what I had seen in the past.
For example, one day during the beginning of a test I saw one girl notice him and sit down right in front of him, and she sat sideways and fixed her hair a lot and kept giving him a bunch of brief seductive gazes and smiled at him.
Then after the test I saw him get approached by another girl and asked on a date, and later that day 4 other girls approached him all at once and started giving him a bunch of flirty conpliments and asked him if he wanted to come to their party that weekend.
He seemed to get at least this level of attention every day, even though he never seemed to do anything more than smile a bit to himself.

I think the best way to put it is that the behaviour of the girls who noticed him was a bit like when girls meet their celebrity crush in real life and have had some time to calm down, so that they were still really excited but were able to have a conversation.
Most girls who were around this guy acted sort of like that, even though he wasn't actually famous or anything.

Exactly, they are born with charm and charisma.
Lucky and rare people.

Exactly, they are born with charm and charisma.
Lucky and rare people.
I got the impression that this guy didn't really have much of a personality;
he seemed to be viewed more as a "trophy", and someone who all the girls wanted to get intimate with.

His charm seemed to mostly consist of looking super-attractive and having a kind smile;
this struck him as both hot and cute at the same time, and this would always make girls go "oh he is so good-looking!" and giggle and get nervous around him, and he always had to kindly reject girls, since otherwise he would have probably spent all his waking time dating them.
It felt like a pretty unusual type of scenario, even compared to other very good-looking guys.

Latest posts

Back