Is L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes any better than L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I remember hearing so many good things about million lashes, so I bought it. I wasn't very impressed. It was decent, but nothing special. And now I keep hearing how great False Fiber Lashes is and it's making me want to buy it too lol. Is it really any better?

From what I've observed most people have a love/hate relationship with it. They love how long it makes their lashes yet they hate how easily it clumps. 

I have it and yes, it makes my lashes waaaay longer than any other mascara I've used before. The trick to applying it without clumps is to use a very light hand (that means no wiggling the brush like you would do a regular mascara) and to get all your coats done before it dries. An eyelash comb helps, too. 

I'm rather surprised by how natural looking this mascara is. It's not super black, more like a natural black. 

I don't know how it compares to other fiber mascaras. This is the only one I've tried so far.

I've tried all of them and find the original Voluminous carbon black to be the best as far as not clumping and giving my naturally blonde lashes nice color and length 
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back