Is there a MAC in Poole or Bournemouth (UK)?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm going on holiday on Saturday to Poole in Dorset (UK) and will also be visiting Bournemouth (so no FOTD posts for a week, I'm afraid! Just in case you wonder where I am!) so I was wondering if there's a MAC store/counter in this area? Or does anyone know where I can find this out? Thought I may as well get in some make-up shopping!

Thank you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Welcome to MuT Sarah from a fellow UKer! x :icon_love

Originally Posted by Sarah84 I'm from London
icon_cheesygrin.gif
or actually maybe that should be a
icon_sad.gif
for being in London Welcome Sarah!I'm from London too!

Why are you
icon_sad.gif
for being in London?

Originally Posted by Trisha Bhav, & Sarah if you want! i'll be in London sometime in July for my next Stila update, would you be interested in a meet up? x That sounds cool!Let us know when you are down.

Thanks guys. Boo that there's no MAC. Hopefully there'll be a decent department store anyway that sells other brands.

Have fun on your hols B! There's bound to be some sort of deparment store with counters there anyway so i'm sure you'll be able to buy a few things!

Oh and welcome to MuT Sarah!

Originally Posted by Bhav Welcome Sarah!I'm from London too!

Why are you
icon_sad.gif
for being in London?

I just don't like London and want to move out.Trisha I take it you work for Stila? do they have any must buy products?? as at the moment my MU collection consists of Mac, Mac, Mac and yep you guessed it Mac, oh I do own the odd Lancome and Dior gloss but that's it.

Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me, can't believe I've only just found some great make up website's in the past few weeks, where have they been hiding all this time? lol

Thanks, I'll see if I can drag myself away from the make counter next time haha

Latest posts

Back