Is this kind of "shallow" behaviour normal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have one of the types of looks that seem to be considered attractive for men;
6'4 in height, broad shoulders and muscular, and I often hear that I have a beautiful face and beautiful eyes.
And I have noticed that my looks alone seem to give me a lot of advantages, sometimes to a degree that has surprised me.

One common scenario when I have been at the gym has been that a girl has checked me out from a distance, and then asked me if I could help her remove some heavy weights, and then in the meantime she has stood and looked at me and complimented me on my strength and things like that, and then asked if we could do something some day.
And even if I didn't get approached, I would always notice girls who gazed at me and smiled at me, and if they caught me looking at them, they seemed to take that as a big compliment.

The actual dates themselves would usually be mostly physical;
we would do something together for a couple hours, like take a walk, play miniature golf or sometimes take a jacuzzi bath together at our local indoor swimming pool, and then the rest of that day would be almost entirely focused on sex, or similar very intimate situations.
This would sometimes result in us spending the night together, and then in the morning we would have sex again, and then she would start asking when we could meet again.

The thing that surprises me a bit about all this is that all these things seem to have been almost entirely the result of my looks;
I am quite socially awkward, and I don't feel that I am particularly interesting as a person, but the girls that I have dated have seemed really forgiving about that, and seemed to have been really interested in everything about me simply because it has something to do with me.
They could ask me what I have done during the weekend, and if I said that I have been doing so-called "nerdy" things like reading books and studied math they would always react like "oh that is great, what book?" or "wow, you must be really smart, that is so impressive!", and if we were alone and I became quiet, they would just smile, and initiate kissing.
Everything happened by itself even if I didn't put any effort at all into anything, other than simply making sure that I wasn't rude.

This has made me feel a lot like a "trophy", since the girls that have approached me and flirted with me have seemed mostly focused on my looks, although it has seemed as if some of them have had crushes on me as well.
Is this a normal type of scenario, or do I just live in an unusually shallow environment?

Back