Is this picture real or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this one before, and I still couldn't tell if it's real or not... but it's still pretty neat either way!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

what a nice picture. i really don't know. i don't think so because of how thick the skin is, so i chose "WTF?!?!?!"

i wonder if it could be photoshopped in?

Originally Posted by Jennifer what a nice picture. i really don't know. i don't think so because of how thick the skin is, so i chose "WTF?!?!?!"
i wonder if it could be photoshopped in?

We'll have to wait for Mr. Photoshop expert to arrive to answer this one! LOL
wink.gif

I've felt a fetus kick, but it's never anything like this. Personally, I say it's bogus, but I could be wrong.

OMG, i think that is freaky. I just can't see the cute side of that, sorry girls! Anyway i vote for NO too. Come on Tony, you're the expert in photoshop!

Oh yeah., that's for real, for sure...I had that happen to me !!!! Janelle's hand came thru as if she was voting for president !!!...it was so weird..(I wanted to shake it !!!.Doctor told me the baby was stretching !!! OH GREAT...that's just what I needed ......to be inflated more than what I was !!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Oh yeah., that's for real, for sure...I had that happen to me !!!! Janelle's hand came thru as if she was voting for president !!!...it was so weird..(I wanted to shake it !!!.Doctor told me the baby was stretching !!! OH GREAT...that's just what I needed ......to be inflated more than what I was !!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
S-T-R-E-T-C-H! LOL

Originally Posted by K*O* Oh yeah., that's for real, for sure...I had that happen to me !!!! Janelle's hand came thru as if she was voting for president !!!...it was so weird..(I wanted to shake it !!!.Doctor told me the baby was stretching !!! OH GREAT...that's just what I needed ......to be inflated more than what I was !!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
excuse me, but i'm a bit slow. are you serious? LOL!

Ahem!!! Here I am! LOL
icon_redface.gif

by looking at it, I can see how one might think it is, but I am voting for NOT real, photoshopped

Nevertheless, pretty darn COOL

Originally Posted by Marisol

What do you think?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ahem!!! Here I am! LOL
icon_redface.gif

by looking at it, I can see how one might think it is, but I am voting for NOT real, photoshopped

Nevertheless, pretty darn COOL

I dunno... I don't see why it couldnt' be?
icon_wink.gif
I mean the kid is RIGHT THERE! LOL

Latest posts

Back