Is wrinkle treatment effective?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hi,

I'm just 30 and recently I noticed two fine lines under my eyes. I never used anti-wrinkle cream and assumed that they were a scam. Now I regret it. After 6 months I'm getting married to my boyfriend. What will I do with these wrinkles? I decided to undergo wrinkle treatment. I consulted a [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]wrinkle treatment clinic in Toronto.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I enquired about the treatment process. They said the effects of injections are quick and painless. Even the effect of injections lasts for several months. I plan to undergo it by next week. Does anyone know about this service? Please share your views.

Thank You![/SIZE]

Reaction score
Retinoids (tretinoin, Altreno, Retin-A, Renova, Tazorac) are by far the most proven and effective way of bettering signs of aging such as uneven pigmentation, roughness, and wrinkling.

Reaction score
Heidi is absolutely correct. And when you use any product with a retinoid, please check the ingredients listing. To be effective, it must be within the first six ingredients - otherwise there is not enough to have any effect!

Reaction score
I'm 49 and I've been using retin-A for 4 years. It helped with crepie skin under my eyes as well as wrinkles around my eyes. The biggest visible difference for me is my hooded eyes are lifted and the smile lines are less prominent . I used to order it from an international pharmacy, but now I get it thru Curology.

Latest posts