Is Your Perfume Too Strong?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, so the article is saying that walking through a mist of the perfume isn't going to work? But that's what I do! I wear Dior Addict and I worry all the time about applying too much, but I only spray the air and walk through the mist in the morning one and then I'm done for the day (usually I forget to reapply anyway). So, I've got to find my pulse point, huh... well, that's why I like those Body Shop oils, it's easier to control the little dab of oil. Thanks for posting that article! Sometimes I wonder if people have something to hide when they wear too much perfume, ew.

That is good info. I also heard that you are not supposed to rub in the perfume because it breaks up the molecules and makes the scent less potent. I always try not to over do it with perfume because I smell people all the time with that strong perfume and it just gives me a headache.

Originally Posted by devinjhans That is good info. I also heard that you are not supposed to rub in the perfume because it breaks up the molecules and makes the scent less potent. Yup, I've heard this too... it can also alter the scent as it "bruises" the perfume when you do that - so no wrist rubbing !
smile.gif

ever since i was younger my mother has always told me that when you put on perfume, if after 10minutes YOU can smell it yourself, you're wearing too much.
smile.gif

Back