Isadora Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread made me dug up my old shadows from IsaDora. I think I bought them around -97, not really sure. I remember not liking them and havn´t really used them, but I didn´t remember why, so I did.

I think the problem was that I didn´t use that much eyeshadows at the time and tried to apply it with the applicator provided.

The biggest problem I found was that it easily gets too much shadow on the brush and kind of have a habit of ending up "everywhere". So you really have to be careful when applying, they don´t really wander when put on place tho.

I used foundation and powder as a base and they lasted just fine all day, no creasing, just a little wore of so they where not that intense at the end of the day.

They gave A LOT of intense color, at least the ones I had.

I had Frosty Sienna (two shimmering kind of copper browns the lighter ones is too dark for me to use as the lighter shadow if I do a two shadow make up, so I can´t use these as a combo). Classic Browns (four shadows, 3 matte and one with a little sparkle, the sparkle didn´t show up that well, and I think I looked kind of boring with these matte basic browns). Vanilla brown (one intense shimmering creamcolored shadow and a matte dark brown, the cream one was very beautiful, but not on me - the yellowness didn´t look that good on me, just OK) this color combo isn´t sold any more. The Frosty Sienna and Classic Browns are still available.

I don´t know how much or any thing they might have changed in the formulation of the shadows since then, but I can´t imagine that they would have made them worse (that would be stupid
wink.gif
)

I´m off tomorrow to buy some new ones!! Some fun color
icon_cheesygrin.gif

//Jenny

I personally havent used IsaDora products but my sister has & she loves their e/s palettes. She hates spending money on make-up so IsaDora products are perfect her. I'd say it might be worth checking them out if you've access to them.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Isadora makeup is now available here in the US at Walgreens. Has anybody tried the line? I remember this line from when I lived in Finland but I don't remember if the line was any good. I remember this brand from poland and it has really good reviews on polish sites so I bought eyeshadows recently. They are really beautifull, they look great on my eyes. They are a bit perle. very nice choice of colors. one big flaw is that they migrate under my eyes... the glittery particles make their way to my cheeks.. Its annoying
icon_evil.gif
but the price is not bad, so definitely worth trying out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I remember this brand from poland and it has really good reviews on polish sites so I bought eyeshadows recently. They are really beautifull, they look great on my eyes. They are a bit perle. very nice choice of colors. one big flaw is that they migrate under my eyes... the glittery particles make their way to my cheeks.. Its annoying
icon_evil.gif
but the price is not bad, so definitely worth trying out
smile.gif

I actually thought the mild glitter particles making their way down my face was a good look! Of course, it always depends on the situation!
Melissa

Originally Posted by eightthirty I actually thought the mild glitter particles making their way down my face was a good look! Of course, it always depends on the situation!
Melissa

yes, when it is a tiny bit, but these shadows migrate a bit too much, it is too obvious, too visible. maybe i should use them when i go out to the club
smile.gif

Back