• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO: CP for Maybelline Color Tattoo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Anneli and I'm a 20-something crazy cat lady with a makeup obsession from Sweden. I recently stumbled upon Temptalias review of the Maybelline Color Tattoos and instantly fell in love! I googled them, looked at other blogs and watched a bunch of YT-videos and just sat in front of my laptop drooling like a dog at the meat market. Unfortunately since I live in Sweden I can't buy them in store here and I'm sure they wont be available over here in a year or so, which makes me really sad and a tad bit bitter about being European.

However, I've heard of something called "CP" and I thought I might give it a shot. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Would anyone be able to snag like 3 of these babies for me? I love almost all of the colors, but since I'm on a budget I really should limit myself and after giving it much thought I finally decided on Pomegranate Punk, Tough as Taupe and Fierce and Tangy. I would be eternally grateful if anyone could do this for me, it would truly mean a lot.

Thanks for looking!

if you need them still and are willing to pay for them and shipping i would be happy to find them for you!

Hello,

I'm not sure if you still need them but I definitely can get them for you. Going to the drugstore soon.

Latest posts

Back