it is just me,had to change ID's/atten: owners/admin.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have had pc problems and been offline for almost 2 months. I had that trojan virus and over 3000 spywares and it really did a # on my pc. I tried to sign in with my regular ID which was "coolcat1022" but it would not let me in. So, I had to re-register and now my new ID is "iluvgators". There is a number of web sites I can't get into now. I think it has something to do with the settings on my pc or one of the softwares I had the pc person that fixed it installed. I am totally lost!
icon_confused.gif
I have even called tech support 3x's and still can't get into some sites. I hope this goes through! If you are inactive or bouncing for a period of time does your account here go inactive? I lost all my previous posts.
icon_cry.gif
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fine. I hope to get my pc settings or whatever it is fixed tomorrow. I hope!!

Take care all,

Anita

formerly-coolcat1022

PS. I have missed all of you!!

OH welcome back!!! We missed you!

Check this out, we can "merge" you and your old username together! This way you will keep all your OLD posts and those posts will show your username of iluvgators instead of coolcat!

Feel the power of MakeupTalk! :icon_love

No you account never goes inactive at all.

Would you like us to do this for you? (merging)

Let us know

Originally Posted by iluvgators

Hello everyone, I have had pc problems and been offline for almost 2 months. I had that trojan virus and over 3000 spywares and it really did a # on my pc. I tried to sign in with my regular ID which was "coolcat1022" but it would not let me in. So, I had to re-register and now my new ID is "iluvgators". There is a number of web sites I can't get into now. I think it has something to do with the settings on my pc or one of the softwares I had the pc person that fixed it installed. I am totally lost!
icon_confused.gif
I have even called tech support 3x's and still can't get into some sites. I hope this goes through! If you are inactive or bouncing for a period of time does your account here go inactive? I lost all my previous posts.
icon_cry.gif
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fine. I hope to get my pc settings or whatever it is fixed tomorrow. I hope!!
Take care all,

Anita

formerly-coolcat1022

PS. I have missed all of you!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine

That's so awesome! I didn't know you could do that. You really feel the power of MuT!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes merging accounts can be done. It's a powerful thing
wink.gif

Thanks Tony that would be great! I LOVE being back here with Makeup Talk!

Anita

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH welcome back!!! We missed you!
Check this out, we can "merge" you and your old username together! This way you will keep all your OLD posts and those posts will show your username of iluvgators instead of coolcat!

Feel the power of MakeupTalk! :icon_love

No you account never goes inactive at all.

Would you like us to do this for you? (merging)

Let us know

Welcome back Anita!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's weird how some sites won't work now... are you using the same passwords n' everything??
icon_wink.gif
Really weird... hmmmm
icon_confused.gif

Welcome back Anita! I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Hope all ur PC problems get sorted

for the warm welcome back. I finally figured out what my problem was all week keeping me off some sites and not others. I was using the right password and everything for those particular sites and could not get in, but could on some of their things such as Yahoo messenger and email for my Bellsouth account I could get into but nothing else with either Yahoo or Bellsouth. After calling tech support 3x last night, I finally figured out what the problem was. I installed a Ghost Surf program on my pc and I had to list those sites in the exception list to be able to get into them. Took me a week, but I FINALLY got it all straightened out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am so happy to be back here with all of you!

Thanks Tony for merging my coolcat ID w/ my iluvgators ID!! I really didn't want to loose those 60+ posts.

Thanks again for the warm welcome back. Everyone take care and have a wonderful weekend, what's left of it anyway.

Anita

Latest posts

Back