Italian Style Chicken

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm gonna attempt to make this but considering i didnt know how to scramble an egg a few weeks ago, i'm not gonna have high hopes! Although i'd have to be a right dumb ass not to manage this because it looks really simple!

Ingredients

3 chicken breast (with skin)

3 tomatoes, de-seeded and finely diced

1 red onion, diced

1 tsp dried oregano

5 garlic cloves, finely chopped

6 tbsp white wine

2 basil leaves, torn, for garnish

Fettucine Pasta

Method

1. Heat a frying pan with no oil, until hot.

2. Cook the pasta as per packet

3. Add the chicken to the pan, skin-side down and cook for two minutes.

4. Turn the chicken over, lower the heat, and cook for a further two minutes.

5. Add the diced tomato and onion to the pan.

6. Add the dried oregano and the finely chopped garlic. Cook for another three minutes.

7. Add the white wine and cook for three minutes more.

8. Serve on a plate with the pasta & with the torn basil leaves, for garnish.

Serves 3 people.

Looks good! My only advice if you're unexperienced with cooking, is to be flexible with the times. You need to make sure the chicken is not pink in the middle to make sure it's fully cooked and safe to eat -- a lot of recipes that I've tried that say "cook 2 minutes, flip, cook 2 minutes more", etc., require some extra cooking time. It all depends on the size of the chicken and exactly how hot your stove is.

Otherwise, looks like a fun and easy recipe!

Forgot to update this.. I completely screwed it up when i made it. It was the most gross dinner every!!! But i'm sure its yummy if made by someone who knows what they're doing!

Laura - a very simple recipe that is very similar: You can't mess it up.

Chicken breasts - cook, cool and then cut into chunks.

Put the cut up chicken in a pan, add 1 jar of Salsa or Picante sauce, 1 jar of black olives cut up, add a little virgin olive oil and then heat. You can put this on top of pasta, rice, etc. It is very good!

Originally Posted by Laura Forgot to update this.. I completely screwed it up when i made it. It was the most gross dinner every!!! But i'm sure its yummy if made by someone who knows what they're doing! lol interesting!I will try this sometimes on weekend Lau!

Thanks for the recipe hun!

I hate to cook, can you tell?!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mmmmmm yummy, I made this tongiht for my boyfriend and myself and its was yummy. So yummmy infact my boyfriend had 2nds. Thanks for the recipe
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back