Itty bitty drugstore haul (pic included)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

My micro mini haul!

2 E.l.f dramatic false eyelashes in black

E.l.f Bronzing brush

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold

Hard Candy Eye Def in Pool Boy

Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll

The eyelashes are my favorite cheap lashes. I hate the brush, i've liked elfs brushes before but this one sucks, maybe it's because it is the $1 one... Love the Color Tattoo formula, i'm going to get more colors. Also i plan on testing the "24hr" claim, i'll put results up on my blog if you want to know how it does ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> or you can pm me and i'll tell you my findings hehe. The swatch if Pool Boy looked bad but i waited and tried it on my eyes and i love it so far (i even wore it in my FOTD). Finally, my favorite thing i hauled, the blush is my favorite blush i ever owned! I've been scared of blush because the ones i bought before were way too dark on me but this one isn't at all, the only downside to this blush is it barely shows up if you use a brush. I used my finger and blended it with a brush.

Nice haul! One of these days I will get around to playing with false eyelashes.

Thank you it's kinda tiny but has some really great products in it. And I love using false lashes! I do heavy makeup a lot and sometimes i need the lashes to balance out or to top off a look! The elf ones are cheap only a dollar, they don't look as nice as more expensive lashes but most the time no one is close enough to notice that they don't look perfect lol.

Do the Hard Candy blushes have a lot of color at first or is it buildable?
It looks like it might be a little shimmery. I think I might give them a try sometime.
I really like the Hard Candy products I have so far but I haven't tried out the blushes yet.

i think it is really buildable, i like it so far but it's the first blush that i've actually worn (i've owned a couple but they never got used) so my standards are probably different then yours. If you want i can throw up a swatch of it used lightly and harshly so you can see for yourself. oh and it is really shimmery, not glittery though.

top is just a matte color to compare it too, then the far left is it (hard candy blush) swatched lightly, the middle is heavy and the last one is a red (not the blush) because the camera wouldn't focus without it lol

You are very welcome, I hope they are decent enough for you. I'm not the best swatcher yet 
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back