Itty Bitty Teeny Tiny MAC haul/Product HELP!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I got my tiny MAC haul in the mail today. I was gonna buy so much more, but I fell short on funds on ordering day LoL

Anyways I got my Lucky Green!! Ahh I can't wait to use it tomorrow!! So look out for a green look tomorrow for FOTD!

I also got stilife paint. But GOSH I didn't realize how TINY the paints were!! I had never seen paints in real life, only online, and they looks so much bigger online LoL. Oh well, you don't use that much at a time, so it should last a good while. Still. I was surprised
smile.gif

Anyways, I got a little more money today, so while there is free shipping, i'm PROBABLY gonna order:

Sinnamon Lustreglass

Waveline f/l (i need a good blue eyeliner)

Belle Azure eyeshadow...

QUESTION:

I REALLY want Blue Peep f/l, but it is not available online, and i'm wicked far from a counter/store...and they might not have it anyway. Is there an eye kohl or other eyeline that is similar? How close is minted? I think it may be more green. Thanks for your help guys!!
smile.gif

I cant be of help because i dont have any of the products you bought or are gonna order besides Stilife paint but i do want to say is ya the paint tubes look small but Ashley honey, they last AGES!

Oh and also i had Waveline fluidline but ended up swapping it away. Its a very very dark navy (almost black) so it might not be what you expect.

Originally Posted by Laura I cant be of help because i dont have any of the products you bought or are gonna order besides Stilife paint but i do want to say is ya the paint tubes look small but Ashley honey, they last AGES!
Oh and also i had Waveline fluidline but ended up swapping it away. Its a very very dark navy (almost black) so it might not be what you expect.

I figured the paint lasted a long time, it just kinda shocked me at first LoL!
But thanks for the heads up on the waveline. If it's that dark, i don't want it. Now I can get something else in it's place!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I cant be of help because i dont have any of the products you bought or are gonna order besides Stilife paint but i do want to say is ya the paint tubes look small but Ashley honey, they last AGES!

you think Waveline is almost black? weird, I think it´s true navy. dark indeed, but noticeably blue-I have blacktrack too and you can definitely tell the difference.could it be the formula in yours was different?

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I figured the paint lasted a long time, it just kinda shocked me at first LoL!
But thanks for the heads up on the waveline. If it's that dark, i don't want it. Now I can get something else in it's place!
biggrin.gif

hope we´re not confusing you here, Ash. Laura sais it´s too dark, I say it´s just right.I think we need a 3rd opinion here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle hope we´re not confusing you here, Ash. Laura sais it´s too dark, I say it´s just right.I think we need a 3rd opinion here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I want to me able to tell it's blue, so 2 people say you can tell it's blue, so I think i'm gonna go ahead with it.
If I don't like it, i'll sell/swap it or whatever
smile.gif

This is why I post this stuff here, i know ill get good opinions!
biggrin.gif

Hey Ash!! Nice haul!
smile.gif

Blue Peep is definitely blue, and Minted is a true brightish golden green. It's pretty, but just not a lookalike for Blue Peep. I don't know of anything similar though, sorry!!

the paints last forever since you only use a tiny tiny bit. and i love stilife. i use it all of the time.

try gloss.com to see if they have any blue peep left.

For closest to Blue Peep, I'd try the Out to Sea powerpoint pencil.

As for the other colors: Minted is a primary green eye kohl w/ a slight frost (think Christmas green!). And Waveline is navy blue but most definitely blue!

Back