I've been lurking for a few days so I thought I'd introduce myself:

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Lea, from Birmingham in the UK. I'm 24 and I'm addicted to makeup. I don't wear loads, but I spend ages looking for my HG cosmetics. Current faves are anything by Stila, and NARS blushers. I'll try and get a suitable avatar photo, and a photo of my stash (although it's nowhere near as impressive as Trisha's).

Lea

XxX

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Hi everyone,
I'm Lea, from Birmingham in the UK. I'm 24 and I'm addicted to makeup. I don't wear loads, but I spend ages looking for my HG cosmetics. Current faves are anything by Stila, and NARS blushers. I'll try and get a suitable avatar photo, and a photo of my stash (although it's nowhere near as impressive as Trisha's).

Lea

XxX

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Lea,
Welcome to makeuptalk!!

HI there and welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm new here too, but I was also overwhelmed by Trish's stash!!
icon_eek.gif
It's like....HEAVEN!!!!

Hiya Lea! Welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm only across the water from you in Ireland. Look forward to chatting with you. If you need help with anything just PM me or one of the other mods, we'll gladly help you
biggrin.gif

Hi Lea! Thanks for saying HI! We are super interested in our new users and welcome you with open arms!!! I should write songs huh? LOL Anyhow, I am Tony from the admininstration department and if you need anything, contact any of the moderators and they can help ya!

Originally Posted by Lealabell

Hi everyone,

Lea

XxX

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aloha from Honolulu & Welcome to MuT Lea! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here along w/all the rest of us who are comsetic junkies.
biggrin.gif

Hi Lea, I'm Joy from Los Angeles and just wanted to say "welcome!"

Do you and Trish both know each other from Birmingham or online?

Originally Posted by Trisha Lea is our favourite Stila customer, (well shes more like a friend now!! x)
xxx

Aww!
smile.gif

Hey Lea!

Glad to have you! I'm Janelle - from NY. We all love Trisha here, so I'm sure we'll love you too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Originally Posted by Trisha Lea is our favourite Stila customer, (well shes more like a friend now!! x)
xxx

Oh groovy! So is MakeUpTalk getting free advertising at the Stila counter in Birmingham!! You should get commission off Tony & Reija
biggrin.gif

ROFL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Oh groovy! So is MakeUpTalk getting free advertising at the Stila counter in Birmingham!! You should get commission off Tony & Reija
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by make-me-up-gurl Welcome to the most wonderfulsite on the web!!
You know Trisha?

Thanks for the welcome. I do know Trisha, as I said in my first post I'm an addict and Trisha is my dealer
smile.gif
I'd love to blame her for having a stash (although not as large as some) that probably needs insuring! I'm good at collecting, and I'm worling on the applying. Unfortunately I'm not supposed to wear to much make up (as I'm a teacher), but that hasn't stopped me from wearing green eyeshadow and garnet lipgloss to school.

It's so friendly here, which makes it easy to post your opinion.

Thanks everyone for giving me such a nice welcome.

icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I dont force you into anything tho!! DO I????? LOL
I don't think i ever need to be forced to buy anything! I've already got my eye on the re: orient stuff when that comes in, might have to limit myself to just the one palette this time though. LOL!

Originally Posted by Lealabell I'm an addict and Trisha is my dealer
smile.gif

LOL!

Best thing I've read all day, hahaha!

Originally Posted by Trisha I really did LOL when i read it too!! Maybe we can pass the blame off on to your boss, she's the real dealer, you're just the fixer.
icon_lol.gif

We welcome you to the site!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell

Thanks for the welcome. I do know Trisha, as I said in my first post I'm an addict and Trisha is my dealer
smile.gif
I'd love to blame her for having a stash (although not as large as some) that probably needs insuring! I'm good at collecting, and I'm worling on the applying. Unfortunately I'm not supposed to wear to much make up (as I'm a teacher), but that hasn't stopped me from wearing green eyeshadow and garnet lipgloss to school.

It's so friendly here, which makes it easy to post your opinion.

Thanks everyone for giving me such a nice welcome.

icon_redface.gif

I'm Jenn from South Carolina, & Welcome to MakeUp Talk!! <!--StartFragment -->
wavey.gif

Latest posts

Back