I've finally decided to see a gender therapist....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls.  I've been on here off and on for years now, mostly just showing pictures of me dressing up as a female(pics are in my other threads). Its never gone beyond that before, but I've finally made the decision to see a gender therapist to try and get on female hormone therapy.  I've always felt very female and I'm just so tired of not being myself, and I think this is the right decision.  I shudder to think what will happen with family and friends and work but, I have to be me, and that is a female.  

I just wanted to let you all know and hopefully I can see somebody soon!  Wish me luck, thanks girls :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Christina

PS I know this has nothing to do with makeup but I wanted to let you all know!! lol thanks

Best of luck in your endeavor :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you ever need to talk or vent feel free to PM me.

The important thing is that female is what you make of it. Women come in all shapes, sizes, colors and dispositions so never feel that you have to conform to something if you're not feeling it. The world is your mollusc.

Haven't seen you in awhile but I do remember you. You have great legs! I think it is wonderful that you are working to find out what is best for you. I completely support that. Let us know how everything goes. Take pictures too. I love watching any kind of transformations, it's like watching a butterfly!

Originally Posted by girlyboy9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey girls.  I've been on here off and on for years now, mostly just showing pictures of me dressing up as a female(pics are in my other threads). Its never gone beyond that before, but I've finally made the decision to see a gender therapist to try and get on female hormone therapy.  I've always felt very female and I'm just so tired of not being myself, and I think this is the right decision.  I shudder to think what will happen with family and friends and work but, I have to be me, and that is a female.  

I just wanted to let you all know and hopefully I can see somebody soon!  Wish me luck, thanks girls :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Christina

PS I know this has nothing to do with makeup but I wanted to let you all know!! lol thanks
Congratulations and good luck! Do what makes YOU happy because everyone among your friends and family are going to have an opinion in it. You might encounter some resistance from friends or family and that will be normal but they're not living your life and this decision is yours since you'll have to live with it so if this will make your feel happy or complete then go for it and don't let ANYONE stop you or try to change your mind.

Woohoo! You be YOU! If you ever wanna chat, I'm here! I have some friends who have transitioned if you need folks to talk to! 

Congratulations, Christina! Sounds like you know what you need to do, so, full speed ahead!

Carol 
hug.gif

Originally Posted by Turboweevel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Best of luck in your endeavor :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you ever need to talk or vent feel free to PM me.

The important thing is that female is what you make of it. Women come in all shapes, sizes, colors and dispositions so never feel that you have to conform to something if you're not feeling it. The world is your mollusc.
AWESOME response!!!!! 

Best of luck to you Christina!!!

Debby

As a gender-variant person myself who does non-profit work with transgender indviduals in my community, I would just like to offer my support and wish you all the best with your transition.  Glad to see you have a supportive community in the forums here.

All the best!

Casey

That's WONDERFUL Christina! I'm so jealous. Being a lifelong crossdresser myself, I know how you feel as you long to be your true self. I'm so happy for you and I wish you all the luck in the world. You are very pretty already. You will make a stunning woman. Hugs....Jen

Back