I've Reached 800!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the day is finally here!! oh my.. im so happy and excited.... videos here i come!!!!!

is there anything i have to do to change the status???

im so happy and excited.. that's it.. im willing to forgo sleep to watch all the videos...

now now... i think i promised myself a digi camera once i reach 800......

Originally Posted by angellove /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the day is finally here!! oh my.. im so happy and excited.... videos here i come!!!!!
is there anything i have to do to change the status???

im so happy and excited.. that's it.. im willing to forgo sleep to watch all the videos...

now now... i think i promised myself a digi camera once i reach 800......

Nope, nothing you have to do. Once your name turns brown, you'll be good to go. Sometimes, it takes up to one hour.
Good job!

oooo i cant wait!
wink.gif
thanks!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope, nothing you have to do. Once your name turns brown, you'll be good to go. Sometimes, it takes up to one hour.
Good job!

Oy Tony. That's not brown, why, that's a pale shade of salmon. I believe they call that 'Terra Cotta'.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oy Tony. That's not brown, why, that's a pale shade of salmon. I believe they call that 'Terra Cotta'. LOL !
good job, and keep on postin'
wink.gif

Originally Posted by angellove /img/forum/go_quote.gif why is it not brown ? Great job.
I think I just read that they changed the colors.

Latest posts

Back