I've searched online, but no luck finding

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
a site where I can purchase Shiseido. Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase this? I looked in the B&M stores near me and none of the stores here in Hicksville carry this line. I need some more Hydra shadows.
icon_cry.gif

Hey try this, it worked for me when I just tried it. It brought me to the main site. www.shiseido.co.jp/e

Awwwww, thanks Tylda, but that site doesnt sell.
icon_cry.gif
I'm so sad... I dont know how I'm gonna get more of those shadows.
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Hey try this, it worked for me when I just tried it. It brought me to the main site. www.shiseido.co.jp/e

Oh so sorry. I'll keep my eyes open. Theres a Sheseido counter about 20 min. from me, I looked up the department store but it wasn't on there.
icon_cry.gif

Yeah, I dont know what the deal is with that. when I lived in Maryland there was a Shiseido at Nordies, but yet, Shiseido is not sold on the Nordies site. Same with Sephora. That sucks!!! I HAVE to get some of those shadows!!!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Oh so sorry. I'll keep my eyes open. Theres a Sheseido counter about 20 min. from me, I looked up the department store but it wasn't on there.
icon_cry.gif

Where in FL are you now? There isn't any local dept. stores that carry it? That stinks.

I dont think that line is at all Sephora stores. But I worked for Sephora before moving to Florida and we had it at our store and it was also sold at the Sephora in D.C.

Originally Posted by Jennifer do they sell them at sephora?

I guess you missed some of my Florida posts. LOL!!! I live in the effin boonies.. there are no good counters near me.
icon_cry.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Where in FL are you now? There isn't any local dept. stores that carry it? That stinks.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I dont think that line is at all Sephora stores. But I worked for Sephora before moving to Florida and we had it at our store and it was also sold at the Sephora in D.C. next time i'm at sephora in times square, i can check for you and pick some up if you can't get to it anywhere else
smile.gif

Oh, Jennifer that would be such a big help!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I've got Paypal and I'm ready to use it!!! LOL Whenever you go, just say the word and I'll take care of it. I'm just hoping to get the teal Hydra Shadow - that stuff is to die for!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_surprised.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer next time i'm at sephora in times square, i can check for you and pick some up if you can't get to it anywhere else
smile.gif

You are too funny, tylda!!! You dont know how right you are about the gators though!!! eewwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Scary!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 OH, so sorry you are in the effin boonies. You better watch out for gaters.

can you call a store, like another nordies and have them mail it to you?

I can check the Nordies near my house. If they sell the product you are looking for, I will let you know. I can buy it for you if you want and if they carry it.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU a site where I can purchase Shiseido. Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase this? I looked in the B&M stores near me and none of the stores here in Hicksville carry this line. I need some more Hydra shadows.
icon_cry.gif
For some reason Shisedo won't sell their products online. I think it has something to do with them wanting the customers to have a consultation with the SA. I don't get it. Maybe they're just trying to build up hype or a cetain kind of image.
In Japan Shisedo is like drugstore MU

Tracey, you should be able to call one of the stores and let them mail to you. I get many mu like that and they are pretty fast
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Oh, Jennifer that would be such a big help!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I've got Paypal and I'm ready to use it!!! LOL Whenever you go, just say the word and I'll take care of it. I'm just hoping to get the teal Hydra Shadow - that stuff is to die for!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_surprised.gif

Wow! You're probably right, but they are missing out on SO MUCH business by not selling online. Oh well, their loss. I'm really not a big Shiseido fan, the Hydro shadow is all that I wear from this line. Its the one and only product that they sell that I cannot live without!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl For some reason Shisedo won't sell their products online. I think it has something to do with them wanting the customers to have a consultation with the SA. I don't get it. Maybe they're just trying to build up hype or a cetain kind of image.
In Japan Shisedo is like drugstore MU

Latest posts

Back