Jamie Lynn Spears's TV show gets the axe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Isa /img/forum/go_quote.gif There was only ever going to be four seasons anyway ..that's what I read somewhere.
What's the big deal with her pregnacy? Teenagers get pregnant all the time, and I'm not saying that it's a good thing or that it's responsible, but this has been blown out of proportion ..

The big deal is that kids watch this show and probably see her as a role model/someone to emulate. Her getting knocked up as a teen is not a good role model and not something parent's want their kids to emulate.
I agree that she will benefit from this. She is out of Britney's shadow and will benefit from all the publicity.

If the producers wanted to earn money, they should release the 4th season right to dvd and the kids would buy it, anyways.

I don't know... I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite saying that the show has to be cut out because kids may get influenced. Maybe, having the show on air would be a way to really support Jamie Lynn.

I know many people have there own opinions on this situation about Jamie being pregnant at 16 and possibly following her sisters bad footsteps, But I think Jamie is probably more miture then Britney you can kindof just see it in her face and at least she is doing the right thing right now to take care of her baby and make sure its healthy.

I think it's a good decision to "can" the show. My 11 (nearly 12) year old made a comment the other day when it was on; "I can't believe this show is one mom - did you know she's PREGNANT!!!"

This showing the kids are talking about it at amongst themselves or heard about it and DOES impact them and how they perceive or might perceive Nick.

Back