Jane Iredale Fans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Well, I am amazed by Amazing Base, but the price is kinda too high for my wallet these days. I recently purchased my stuff from a great ebay seller :SOPHIA'S CLOSET She sent my items very quickly and it was all brand new. $28 for the product! Great price!!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Well, I am amazed by Amazing Base, but the price is kinda too high for my wallet these days. I recently purchased my stuff from a great ebay seller :SOPHIA'S CLOSET She sent my items very quickly and it was all brand new. $28 for the product! Great price!! Oooh! You're right! She does have some good stuff! I've never tried Amazing Base... do you put in on before foundation? or after, as a Powder?
redface.gif

I use it after my Bobbi Brown TM or Biotherm TM, which are sheer, but even out my skintone really well. Then I dust on the Amazing Base over the top with a Velvet Sponge. I think that using the brush doesn't provide enough coverage for my oily skin. If I am going out and I want a lot of coverage, I will use my Dream Mousse Matte, then the Amazing Base over it. It depends on your skin, I suppose.
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back