January Glymm Box Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just got my January Glymm box.  Just like last month, I really enjoyed this month’s box. I filmed a video to show you what I got What did you get from Glymm this month?

Thats pretty awesome. Right now I only subscribe to MyGlam and this was my first month. There wasn't any make up in it but I will use what I did get. But this box looks pretty awesome. Thanks for posting!

Maybe it's the grass is greener syndrome, but I have been feeling like Glymm boxes have been consistently solid.  Are there really any Glymm complaints?

I've seen lots of Glymm boxes on various blogs, and it looks like every month is really great and solid. I know that I would personally use everything that is in this particular box. I can't wait for Glymm to hit the US, because I am going to be ALL over that!

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe it's the grass is greener syndrome, but I have been feeling like Glymm boxes have been consistently solid.  Are there really any Glymm complaints?

Back