Jaqua

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How is this brand? I'd like to buy one or two Jaqua items on Ebay but not sure. Any advice?

Personally I love it. I have the Vanille Latte Body Shower Gel, the Marshmallow Body Butter, the Chocolate and the Buttercream Frosting Body Butter (they're moisturizers in a jar) and they all smell yummy. I'm really glad I bought them.

Thanks!
tongue.gif

I've used their shower gel (yummy smelling
smile.gif
) and their Buttercream Frosting hand cream, which smells great but is really greasy.

Well the first time I smelled the marshmallow chocolate body frosting/body butter (whatever the name is),
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I darn near almost stuck my tongue in the jar!
icon_redface.gif
Its smells just like the buttercream frosting on birthday cakes. It seems to absorb into my skin pretty well too. I tend to use it only at night. For some reason, whenever I put lotion on and then try to put a pair of jeans on, the jeans don't go on so easily.
icon_evil.gif

But, yeah, Jaqua is yummy.
biggrin.gif

OOhhh...I also have the buttercream frosting and marshmallow cocoa shea butter and smells so good. My 6 yr old daughter actually licked my arm and said "Yuck, you dont taste good!" I was ROFL and asked why she licked me and she said because I smelled so good. So there you have it from the mouth of babes.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

By the way hi my name is Jennifer and have been lurking around reading all the posts here for a couple of months, and I guess I just can no longer hold myself back.

icon_confused.gif

Back