Jaslene at Teen Choice.....

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

Whoa...Jaslene is looking sooo much better than her last pics. She has recently accepted a contract as a Victoria Secrete Model. Maybe that's why she looks a little healthier. I love this purple dress on her, the shoes..not so much. Her hair and makeup looks great though. I'm gonna say Hot!

Reaction score
HOT! I didn't know she accepted as a VS model! And they're pretty damned selective too! Woohoo! Go Jaslene!

Reaction score
she looks gorgeous!...I love everything on her but the shoes. A slinky black shoe with tall heels would have been nice...or a stiletto...anyways..HOT...nice on victor's secret contract.

Reaction score
OMG, I didn't know she was now a VS model! I hope she gains a little weight for it.

The color looks AWESOME on her. She's my fave.

Reaction score
Looks good, a lot better than the recent pics of her! I agree, I hope she gains some more weight, even though I know that can be tough to do!(Schh I got excited I gained one pound over like a month lol)

Reaction score
she does look hot, but wow she is sooo thin. Needs a sandwich or two, but that dress is beautiful. And the shoes are gorgeous!

Nox

Reaction score
A VS contract! Woo hoo, new blood at last! I still think she would represent well if she got up to the weight (115-125 lbs is typical) of some of the other top girls there. She has a small frame so not a whole lot, just a little to soften her up in her lingerie.

And yeah, she looks great here too. Even with the unusual shoes. Gorgeous.

Reaction score
Wow im actually kinda pissed that she is a VS model. but she looks ok here.

Reaction score
She looks kind of like an anorexic Jessica Alba imo. But the dress does look pretty on her. Like everyone else, I hope she gains weight for VS. She could look so much better if she did!

Reaction score
The dress is alright. I really, really like those shoes.

I think she has "the look" of a VS model. All VS models have the long, lean body. She need to ease up on the "lean" part though.

Reaction score
i hope she gains weight now, she still looks anorexic IMO.

She is a pretty girl, she just needs to look a bit healthier, being a model for VS might help, i hope it does

Latest posts