Jaslene at Teen Choice.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-mr_fp_147825.jpg

Whoa...Jaslene is looking sooo much better than her last pics. She has recently accepted a contract as a Victoria Secrete Model. Maybe that's why she looks a little healthier. I love this purple dress on her, the shoes..not so much. Her hair and makeup looks great though. I'm gonna say Hot!

HOT! I didn't know she accepted as a VS model! And they're pretty damned selective too! Woohoo! Go Jaslene!

she looks gorgeous!...I love everything on her but the shoes. A slinky black shoe with tall heels would have been nice...or a stiletto...anyways..HOT...nice on victor's secret contract.

OMG, I didn't know she was now a VS model! I hope she gains a little weight for it.

The color looks AWESOME on her. She's my fave.

Looks good, a lot better than the recent pics of her! I agree, I hope she gains some more weight, even though I know that can be tough to do!(Schh I got excited I gained one pound over like a month lol)

she does look hot, but wow she is sooo thin. Needs a sandwich or two, but that dress is beautiful. And the shoes are gorgeous!

A VS contract! Woo hoo, new blood at last! I still think she would represent well if she got up to the weight (115-125 lbs is typical) of some of the other top girls there. She has a small frame so not a whole lot, just a little to soften her up in her lingerie.

And yeah, she looks great here too. Even with the unusual shoes. Gorgeous.

Wow im actually kinda pissed that she is a VS model. but she looks ok here.

She looks kind of like an anorexic Jessica Alba imo. But the dress does look pretty on her. Like everyone else, I hope she gains weight for VS. She could look so much better if she did!

The dress is alright. I really, really like those shoes.

I think she has "the look" of a VS model. All VS models have the long, lean body. She need to ease up on the "lean" part though.

i hope she gains weight now, she still looks anorexic IMO.

She is a pretty girl, she just needs to look a bit healthier, being a model for VS might help, i hope it does
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back