@ jeniffer re mary kay acne gel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received my ebay order of 3 pacs of this stuff! (it was much cheaper that way) I had to order it again after you talked about it so much! this better be good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
do you ever use this all over or just spot treat?

Originally Posted by destiny I just received my ebay order of 3 pacs of this stuff! (it was much cheaper that way) I had to order it again after you talked about it so much! this better be good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
do you ever use this all over or just spot treat? I personally haven't tried it, but if you check out the reviews on makeupalley that might help...Some prefer to spot treat, and others can use it all over as a preventative...I think its benzoyl peroxide, so it depends on how well your skin handles it.
BTW, Shanel (screenname) knows a lot about Mary Kay products, so you could try private messaging her. Hope she doesn't mind me plugging her
icon_cheesygrin.gif

EDIT: I just noticed you directed this toward someone else...sorry!

no ann, it's fine, any comments are welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Jenn has just raved about it, so just wanted to let her know she influenced my buying decision!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i already read some review on mua, but they have so many, sometimes i'm just plain lazy to read through them. ok, maybe not just sometimes...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yay! glad you got it.

it could be spot or a thin film all over. i was able to handle the BP, maybe you won't. try spot first and if you see you could take it, then go for the face.

keep us updated!!!

Latest posts

Back