Jenna Bush Engaged

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
President Bush is getting a son-in-law: His daughter Jenna is marrying boyfriend Henry Hager, the White House announced Thursday.

"President and Mrs. George W. Bush are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter, Jenna Bush, to Mr. Henry Hager, son of the Honorable and Mrs. John H. Hager of Richmond, Virginia," the White House said in a statement. "Miss Bush and Mr. Hager became engaged Wednesday, August 15, 2007."

No wedding date has been set, according to Laura Bush's press secretary, Sally McDonough.

Last August, Hager joined the Bush family for a long weekend in Kennebunkport, Maine. At the time, Hager, a former Commerce Department staff member, was just beginning classes to get his MBA at the University of Virginia's Darden School.

As for Jenna, in March she announced plans to publish a book in the fall, titled Ana's Story: A Journey of Hope, about a 17-year-old single mother in Panama living with HIV.

Bush, 25, who was a public school teacher in Washington, D.C., also has spent time in Panama as an intern for UNICEF. And she's working on an as-yet-untitled children's book with her mother, Laura, to be published by HarperCollins next spring.

SOURCE

Congrats to them on the engagement!
smile.gif

Congrats. I hope she does a White House wedding like Richard Nixon's daughter.

Babyangel

Originally Posted by CriticalXMass /img/forum/go_quote.gif Within minutes of it being announced the rumor mill started saying she was preggers. Yeah, the press spin monster will always be hungry for something juicy like that. But it didn't help that with all the summer pictures compiled, it might lead to rumors being started. She went from wearing fitted dresses, to loose muumuu type things, and she is noticeably bigger. For her own sake, I sure hope it's not a shotgun wedding.

Originally Posted by babyangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats. I hope she does a White House wedding like Richard Nixon's daughter.
Babyangel

iagree.gif
that would be cool

Latest posts

Back