Jenna Jameson...Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo Not! too much botox on that facelift! it makes her face look... idk... PLASTIC! haha i don't like her haircut either, not becoming on her. wayyyy too skinny.

she defintely has a hot body, but it's not that tasteful the dress she's wearing.

like the dress but it doesnt suit her, in my op. I like the hair on her but the makeup does age her. Not sure what it is, just cant pick the exact thing that makes her look older, but overall she does

what is up with these huge heads and boobs and little skinny bodies? looks scary to me!

well i mean she is jenna .. so she is SEXY... but yea i agree since TITO and the divorce she seems to be getting smaller everywhere including the bobbs... except for THE LIPS AND CHEEKBONES.. shall i say she is BOTOXING WAYYY TOOO MUCH!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the dress, I like the shoes, maybe I wouldn't put the two together, but the woman wearing them is not doing the outfit justice, or maybe it's the angle the photo was shot from. yeah i agree ....jenna does look like she's aged quite a bit

but i cant judge her for her weight loss... i lost a lot of weight due to stress and got annoyed by the constant "OMG u got so skinny blahblahblah" esp. at a time when I'm going through something rough...she just got divorced so she's probably going through some things herself

ok is there some kind of bug going around hollywood that hasnt spread OUTSIDE of hollywood? everyone is shrinking, jenna jemeson, angelina jolie, hilary duff, courtney love, even lindsay lohan had "it" for a while there. who is telling these women that they look good?

You know what, I am going to say she looks okay. Mainly because she looks almost like many blond chicks I see. I mean...I thought this was supposed to be a "hot and appealing" look?

I guess not.

What a boring, over-fried, leak blow up doll

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know what, I am going to say she looks okay. Mainly because she looks almost like many blond chicks I see. I mean...I thought this was supposed to be a "hot and appealing" look?

I guess not.

laughing.gif

Her boobs were awful before, I'm glad she had them reduced but her arms and legs look terrible - too skinny and her face looks really drawn!! Shame because she was so pretty before, even through a trowelled on mountain of make up!

Back