Jennifer Flavin Stallone's Skin Care Line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why Seriesse?

At Seriesse International, we take the guesswork out of which products and ingredients to use to supply your skin with the nutrients it needs to look its best. Our targeted skin care products are designed to address all skin types and skin concerns from acne control to wrinkle reduction to intensive hydration. Plus, since your skin needs may fluctuate, all our products are designed to work together, so you can customize your skin care routine to address your unique skin needs. Whatever your skin type or challenge, Seriesse International has your solution.

The Seriesse skin care line is the next generation of a line of products that have been successfully sold on television for over twelve years. The most popular of these products were reformulated with our exclusive NVesse-24â„¢ blend of ingredients and repackaged to be offered solely through network marketing by Seriesse Independent Consultants.

The Essence of Nature…

Enriched with Vitamins…

Engineered by Science.

Our research and development facilities are committed to selecting the highest quality ingredients, carefully researched and formulated using the latest scientific advances in skin care. We select only the finest botanicals, enrich them with essential vitamins and blend them with such technological breakthroughs in skin care as alpha-hydroxy acids, retinol, c-esters, hyaluronic acid, peptides, alpha lipoic acid and GABA.

Benefits of Seriesse International products:

• Targeted skin care for whatever your skin type or challenge

• Designed to work together to address your individual skin care needs

• Formulated with NVesse-24 ™, our revolutionary breakthrough

• Enriched with vitamins

• Blended with botanicals and the latest transforming technology

• Ideal for women or men

• Hypoallergenic – safety and allergy tested

• Dermatologist reviewed and tested

• Never tested on animals

• Made in the USA

• Offered in specially priced sets comprised of basic essentials in each line

TO check out this new line of skin care and more go to:

myseriesse.com/billiepohlke

i have tried several serious skin care products and had to send them all back. the scents are awful. very strong. i thought i would love the olive oil line. ugh! back it went!

i did like a neck lift product. it worked well and the scent reminded me of dandelion milk. not the best but atleast it wasn't perfumed and overbearing.

i am not sure what the difference is between serious and serrriiiessse. i heard it had something to do with better packaging and higher price....?

Back