Jennifer Garner in Marie Claire

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
‘The Kingdom’ star Jennifer Garner flashes her million dollar smile on the October issue of Marie Claire.

Inside the mag, the A-list Hollwood mom talks love, life, babies and her future as the next Oprah!

Jennifer on her 21-month-old daughter Violet: “She’s pretty awesome. We’re in that sweet spot before the terrible twos. She sleeps till 7! Yeah, we lucked out. Supposedly [when] you have one that’s this easy and great, you’re screwed the next time around.â€

Jennifer on the paparazzi: “[The paparazzi] just nips away at anything you’re doing, the small pleasures. I would give just about anything to make it go away, especially for my daughter. I feel like she has a right to her privacy, and it’s kind of encroached on.â€

Jennifer on her two year and couting marriage to Ben Affleck: “I don’t know what makes it work. But it does. One thing that makes it work is that we’re both pretty nice. He’s not someone who’s ever going to blow up on anyone. What I mean is, if he’s ever angry with me, he doesn’t act out on it in a weird way or yell at me. And I am the same. So we handle conflict in a very loving and adult way.

Jennifer on having more children: “We definitely wonder what it would be like to have another — hopefully, knock on wood, someday. [raps table] My job is great to have as a mom. I get to take breaks and then work in a really concentrated way. During that concentrated time, it sucks, but whatever.â€

Jennifer on her future as a talk show maven: “I feel like women, and especially mothers, are disenfranchised from our families; we don’t have the same support group around us that we did a generation ago. All my girlfriends and my sisters were having these same issues, and I felt like, ‘Why isn’t this being addressed?’ There are tons of talk shows, yet there’s nothing that’s specifically for them. But I’ve never gotten the balls to go out and do it.â€

I really want to see this movie.

Some of the "high fashion" shots looked kind of weird cause it was her. IDK how to explain it. She looked pretty though.

She looks gorgeous
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back