Jennifer Hudson's makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love her makeup!

It always looks so gorgeous!

Does anyone know what makeup she uses or how I can recreate it?

pfeif.gif

I know that when she was on American Idol she was using Astarte Cosmetics Products. Their line was also used by Fantasia.

This might help you:

Hudson's makeup routine takes about 45 minutes.

1. Cleanse the skin. Hudson uses Dr. Hauschka cleansing crème every day.

2. Start with light foundation. Makeup artist Tia Dantzler uses MAC foundation to create dimension on Hudson's face. "Go a little lighter on the eyes and darker around the face," Dantzler said.

3. Highlight the eyes. After using an eye shadow — the color depends on the outfit — Dantzler highlights the brow bone with NARS Sertao highlighter blush. "Whatever sticks out of your face, you should highlight: the nose, cheekbones, the chin," Dantzler said.

4. Lash away. Lashes are a must. Stores like Sephora, Shu Uemura and MAC will put your lashes on for free.

5. Go easy on the eyeliner. Dantzler uses waterproof Engrave eyeliner by MAC to close up the eye a little bit. Tip: Light the eyeliner with a match, blow on to let it dry, and then put it on the inside of the lower lid.

6. Line the lips. Use a MAC Cork lip pencil.

7. Fill in the lip liner with a glamorous gloss. Dantzler uses ornamental lustreglass by MAC.

8. Make your body glow. Use Era spray-on foundation by Classify Cosmetics on the face and body, and it will even out your tone and give you a really nice glisten.

9. Blush, baby. Highlight your cheekbones with soft honey blush by Black Radiance (and a little on the cleavage).

From this link: Jennifer Hudson's Style Entourage - Movie News Story | MTV Movie News

That's what I like about her makeup that it consistently good.

Not just sometimes like some other stars makeup.

I went to the website of the makeup artist that does her makeup.

Do you actually think that if I called or emailed she would even reply?

Latest posts

Back