Jennifer Lopez's make-up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone! i really love j-lo's make-up and just wondering if anyone might know what make-up she uses, foundation, blusher, lipglosses etc. i would really love to copy her look.

Originally Posted by shaztaf2003 hi everyone! i really love j-lo's make-up and just wondering if anyone might know what make-up she uses, foundation, blusher, lipglosses etc. i would really love to copy her look. If you go to www.makeup411.com they have a breakdown of celebrity makeup it tells exactly what products a makeup artist uses on a celeb. You can search by movie title, name, tv show, or music video.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>
JLo_The_Cell.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Jennifer Lopez in The Cell

Make-up by Michele Burke

Foundation - Vincent Longo in Warm Beige as her base and Vincent Longo Mahogany (for contouring) and Bisque (for highlighting).

Eye Shadow - Sometimes Michele applied a soft peachy pink shadow with a little pearl on Jennifer's lids. Visiora PC106 smudged in the crease.

Eye Liner - M.A.C Dark Brown and Black mixed and smudged along top lash line. A small amount of liner was applied to bottom lash line.

Mascara - Lancome Deep Brown

Lips - Jennifer's lips were lined with Nars Kenya and filled in with Jus Lip Shine. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by shaztaf2003 hi everyone! i really love j-lo's make-up and just wondering if anyone might know what make-up she uses, foundation, blusher, lipglosses etc. i would really love to copy her look.

Heh.. get an airbrush too. I also know that sometimes her makeup was airbrushed on, lately her makeup hasn't been looking that fab.

Originally Posted by Trisha i heard these are some things she uses (the Stila items for sure as she gets sent a Stila hamper each year)
NARS Foundation

NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS Laguna Bronzer

MAC Style Blush

Stila Lipglazes - Vanilla, Praline, Banana, Cinamon.

what's a hamper?
smile.gif

Liz, a hamper is a *free* (lucky celebs) assortment of products they get from different companies. They give large quantaties of the stuff for free in the hopes that when magazines interview them, they'll mention how much they liked certain products. It's really the best type of advertising because we really do buy things based on what is 'hot' with the celebrities. ( at least I have been guilty of that)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

In regards to jlo's makeup.I want to mention too, that I saw a special on t.v about Jlo and her regular Makeup artist that she uses mixes his own colors. He was doing her makeup for a video and he had all these custom-palettes. These types of MA's take the time to create their own colors and formulations to suit what looks they want to create. Even if we wanted, we couldn't buy most of her looks. They use professional, industrial strength, intensely pigmented products made for the camera/t.v/movies. And yep, an airbrush is often used.

The best we could hope for is similar colors.

Originally Posted by Trisha i heard these are some things she uses (the Stila items for sure as she gets sent a Stila hamper each year) Doesn't she use Kalo e/s too? I remember Ruth telling me "J-Lo wears Kalo." Which was funny 'cos it rhymes.

welcome to mut. i also heard that her mua was also an artists(painter) before he became her mua, so he really knows just what to do when it comes to blending colors, etc.

Kahlo is one of my favourite e/s!!!

Originally Posted by Lealabell Doesn't she use Kalo e/s too? I remember Ruth telling me "J-Lo wears Kalo." Which was funny 'cos it rhymes.

Latest posts

Back