Jennifer Love Hewitt: 'A Size 2 Is Not Fat!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole thing was so ridiculous. I cant believe there was such an uproar all over the net about her butt. I actually felt a little hurt myself, b/c her figure looks better than mine, and they were criticizing her, lol.

She's definitely not a size 2 but she is not fat either! I applaud her for standing up to the media. I think she's beautiful!

Originally Posted by mayyami /img/forum/go_quote.gif She took it quite well, but I'm sure on the inside it's eating her up. ^ITA, otherwise she would not even address this.

Size ain't nothin but a number and if you got it flaunt it!! I think she was referring to her size about being a 2 and I honestly think she might be because pictures can be extremely misleading. She has awesome curves and knows how to accentuate what she's got to make herself look better, something very hard to achieve with trends nowadays. Plus it would make sense that's she's a size 2 because have I recently read an article stating that 40 or 50 years ago a size 4 today would be a size 0. Plus I've read in a lot of places that many brands are adjusting their sizes due to the fact that many women feel better fitting in what they think is a small size and to hopefully prevent all these young girls seeing these images daily from developing eating disorders.

I just posted on a website where Jennifer has her own blog. She needs to know she has support out here from all us over size 2 women!! Also, ag10v you are right about the sizes changing. My sister in law used to work for a major clothing company in Scotland, and she said over the years, instead of changing the sizes often to accomodate womens shape change, they add some inches to the clothing and keep the same numbers on the size!! This is truth, my sister in law was on the production end!!

Latest posts

Back