Jennifer Love Hewitt: 'A Size 2 Is Not Fat!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
jennifer_love240.jpg

It should be the time of her life for Jennifer Love Hewitt, instead the newly engaged actress is taking to the Internet to speak out about unflattering photos of herself snapped by the paparazzi during her Hawaiian getaway with fiancé, Scottish actor Ross McCall.

"Like all women out there should, I love my body," Hewitt, 28, wrote on her blog after photos of her in a bikini hit the Web. "I know what I look like, and so do my friends and family."

Hewitt, who has modeled for Hanes, explains, "I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image."

She adds, "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. … To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini – put it on and stay strong."

It must suck to have your butt photographed for the world to see. I would be upset too. lol

Great reaction, I completely agree with her and I think she looks fab...but she´s definitely not a size 2 right now (unless she wasn´t referring to herself with that comment)

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great reaction, I completely agree with her and I think she looks fab...but she´s definitely not a size 2 right now (unless she wasn´t referring to herself with that comment) i was wondering that too.

She's definitely NOT a size 2 (unless she wasn't referring to herself like Andi said) but she does look good.
smile.gif

maybe the top half is size 2? some people have naturally massive asses. Nothing to be ashamed of!
wink.gif

those bikini photos were awful, but I acknowledge that it's a really hard place to lose fat from, and I like her general sentiment!

I hate the media for the way they treat people! That's all I am going to say bc I don't want to get ugly.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif maybe the top half is size 2? some people have naturally massive asses. Nothing to be ashamed of!
wink.gif

those bikini photos were awful, but I acknowledge that it's a really hard place to lose fat from, and I like her general sentiment!

She cant be a size 2 in that photo. As far as her top half goes...she's pretty much blessed there too.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She cant be a size 2 in that photo. As far as her top half goes...she's pretty much blessed there too. You never know! There was a time my sister looked bigger than me, and she wore a size 3/4 as opposed to my 7/8 (at that time I was). I think it depends on the brands. Either way, I commend her for trying to remind us that stick-thin isn't what we all should look like!

I agree with her! From what I can remember from the Hanes commercials she looked great! Photographers are so shameless... she was trying to enjoy her honeymoon and I hope she still did despite the camera flashes.

Originally Posted by glitter_vertigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with her! From what I can remember from the Hanes commercials she looked great! Photographers are so shameless... she was trying to enjoy her honeymoon and I hope she still did despite the camera flashes. Actually she was celebrating her engagement, and I agree the paps are absolutely ruthless when it comes to getting the worst picture.
I love her attitude though! Every woman needs to feel that way about her body.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif she´s definitely not a size 2 right now (unless she wasn´t referring to herself with that comment) Agreed! There is no way shes a 2, I've been a 2 and I've been a 9 she's got my body at like a size 7-9. No way near a 2, thats like X-tina size back in her hoeish (yet beautiful) days.

I don't think she is a size 2, but good for her.....we do so much damage to our young generation making them feel like they are not acceptable unless they are a certain size!! It is sickening!!

God Bless her for being that thoughtful and deep and speaking the truth! To be honest I had seen her in some interviews and i thought she might be a bit dingy.

Anyone gets points from me for being deep or insightful, whether they are mensa members or not.

Especially when such an individual has to be in Hollywood for a long time and surrounded by fakeness.

I wish i could tell her thank you personally. <3

I have a new love for you JLH!

Regardless of whether she is a size 2 or not, that woman is NOT fat! If she was a size 10, she's not fat...goodness! The media, the tabloids and of course the clueless kill me when they think that everyone in Hollywood has to be utterly perfect with 0 percent body fat, I also commend her for speaking up.

Latest posts

Back