Jergens natural glow waitlist like LV

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Taken from people magazine;

Where are droves of beauty insiders going for this summer's gotta-get moisturizer?ebay!And before that,they were stalking drugstore aisles.The sold-out Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer,which delivers a natural -looking and gradual darkening of skin,has generated a waiting list that rivels Louis Vuitton bags and boasts almost 700 ebay auctions.But not for long-on june 13 will be restocked.

I cannot understand this whole phenomenon, what was going on? why was it sold out and so hard to get for such a long time? Maybe it is the company's way of making us notice the product and getting the feeling that it is so hard to get and so desired?
icon_rolleyes.gif

hehe, I am confused
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I cannot understand this whole phenomenon, what was going on? why was it sold out and so hard to get for such a long time? Maybe it is the company's way of us noticing the product and getting the feeling that it is so hard to get and so desired?
icon_rolleyes.gif
hehe, I am confused
icon_wink.gif

Its like MAC and their limited editions. Enough already!

Latest posts

Back