Jergens natural glow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone used it?...

i bought the meduim one..i havent used it much...

does anyone know how many times a day its suppose to be used...?

I don't have the soft glow, but I bought the soft shimmer lotion and I love that. Wouldn't it say on the bottle on how many times you are supposed to use it?

i bought a tube at the beginning of the summer because my legs were looking a bit pasty. i love it! i got the medium tone w/the firming agent. the one without the firming has a strange smell, but i'd buy either one again. i think they worked great!

Yes, I've used it (and currently using it). I used to do Mystic tan and then use the dark Jergen's Natural Glow on top of it to get a dramatic darkening, but it is soooo hard to maintain and have it look nice. It got blotchy on me over time as it wore off.

Now, I forgo the Mystic and just do the medium. Sure, I'm not as bronzed as before, but anything is better than me looking pasty. If you go to look at my profile, the picture where you see my hand, that is where the Jergen's wore off a bit and is closer to my color. In my avatar, that is what I generally look like with medium, and without Mystic.

I don't think I go with light though, because I have a hunch it won't show up on me.

It really does work, and that is my little secret to having glowing skin all year round. I don't think you'll find many people who have had a bad experience with it.

it says to use it for 7 days for the full result, but then it starts to fade, so I just take a few days off after each 7, and start over again,all year roundI love it!

^ I just use it every other day and the result is also good.

I tried it like 2 weeks ago and i hate the stuff personally.

It didn't do anything for me.

i'm using something by banana boat now.

I would say use it every day until you achieve the color you want then every other day or so ..

Latest posts

Back