Jessica Alba at Teen Choice Awards...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-jessicaalbatca72.jpg

Hmmm...I like this look on Jess, but I swear I thought this was Denise Richards at first. I think Jessica is looking a bit thin, but overall she rocks it! Hot Jessica!

She is very skinny. Looks like she has lost alot of weight. She looks totally different.

I like the outfit.

love the dress, especially the colour, not so big a fan of the shoes though, too chunky with that delicate feminine dress..

she's so pretty though

Omg, I guess I haven't seen her in a while, looks like she lost 10 more pounds! Eat something Jessica! You look hot when you're curvy!

I think she looks beautiful. I watched the awards, and she actually looked even better on tv.
smile.gif

I love that dress. Of course it would not look like that on me.........

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think Jessica is looking a bit thin
Aha. So I wasn't just seeing things. I thought she looked a little skinnier these days too. That banana color on her is certainly very nice. There no colors that she *can't* wear, she looks good in it all.

Meh it's ok, don't like the hem of the dress and the shoes don't really suit the dress.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like it. ditto for me

Latest posts

Back