Jessica Alba 'Hasn't Worked Out In Months'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she's afraid to look like this again.

She used to look way hotter. She was only about 20 I think.

I thought her body rocked in this picture of Into the Blue. But she must have worked out to get into shape for this movie!

itbwallpapersam800x600aqe4.jpg

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she's afraid to look like this again.
She used to look way hotter. She was only about 20 I think.

I loved her back then... thicker, curvier.
Now it's this (a candid photo - not airbrushed)... which isn't awful if you're naturally like that - but for her be nice to have more meat on that girl... :

BTS_ITB20281429.jpg

I think her body in the picture posted by La_Mari from the movie Idle Hands (lol I have it) is a lot more womanly and attractive in a "real" sense. Like if I were a guy or if I were into girls I would rather be sexual with a girl with a softer body like in that picture haha. Not to say that she isn't hot now... but she is definitely far from "curvy" and more like just "thin"

I don't believe she doesn't work out. ALL the female stars say that exact same thing, and then you see them working out.

i never liked her much

i saw her maybe less than a month ago at a mall in walmart

and she wouldnt take any pictures (at least she wouldnt for my little sister, or anyone i think)

well the girl with her said she wouldnt but you know same thing, she was right there and the girl is with her

so whatevs

just like her even less

what a load of crap. It makes me so angry that I have to friggen eat like a bird and jog myself half to death and I still look like a fat heifer and this .. CREATURE has the gall to say she's friggen CURVY, AND she doesnt work out?

dont you just want to smack her across the face, LOL.

I think she looked hot in the idle hands movie pictures too

Latest posts

Back