Jessica Alba 'Hasn't Worked Out In Months'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jessica Alba doesn't pay attention to news about her weight, in fact, she doesn't diet at all.

"I don't listen to it. I don't read it," she told PEOPLE about the speculation that she has recently lost weight. "I think it would make me crazy if I did."

Alba, 26, looked fit at the annual Fashion Rocks concert in New York Thursday night, but denied doing anything to get her body the way it is. "I haven't really worked out in two months, but I do like to do yoga. I'm not on a diet. "

The winner of the female hottie award at the Teen Choice Awards does, however, admit to one healthy habit: "I drink a lot of water."

The actress told Instyle magazine this spring that she "had womanly curves at a young age," which she says dictated her early career. "Usually kid actors are a few years older than the roles they play. I was two or three years younger."

For Alba, her priorities are clear. "I just try to do a good job and keep people entertained with the movies that I do."

Jessica Alba 'Hasn't Worked Out In Months' - Jessica Alba : People.com

I remember reading somewhere that Jessica Alba said something along the lines of , "I know I'm curvy, but I'm working on it," though I don't remember how credible that source was.

Is there really news about Jessica's weight though? I don't consider her curvy.

Yeah I don't consider her curvy either. But I am glad she doesn't work out like the rest of us.......but makes me want to try some yoga!

Yeah, I have heard her big mouth jabber about being "curvy"... omg, shut up Jessica.

You're thin/athletic built. She has a "booty". Wow, that makes her curvy now. Bah.

I agree, Tee - she was much curvier in Honey than she is now. She needs to stop flaunting her damn perfection all around. I'mma go eat a salad now...

I think it was an interview with some magazine that she said she wishes she were taller and thinner. We can't win.

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO You ok tonight Cell?
hb.gif
sadno.gif
I'm pmsing. Haha!

dear celebrities,

stop lying to us and saying you dont work out or exercise.

no one believes it.

its like saying i have natural breasts even though one day they were a b cup and then the next day they are a dd.

thanks, from society.

hm well I am naturally thin but if I had Jessica´s celeb status I´d probably be working out 24/7 so there are not even traces of cellulite on my body. I mean the competition in Hollywood is huge so I highly doubt it that there are female celebs who don´t work out at all.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif dear celebrities,
stop lying to us and saying you dont work out or exercise.

no one believes it.

its like saying i have natural breasts even though one day they were a b cup and then the next day they are a dd.

thanks, from society.

lol

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it was an interview with some magazine that she said she wishes she were taller and thinner. We can't win. I read that too. I don't think that it's the lack of working out that's making her thin. I've seen a couple pics of her holding a cigarette. Eek, that's not good. I honestly don't think she's gorgeous anymore; she's gotten waaay too skinny & it's made her head look too big for her body. :[

Wow....that's so great to hear that you are superhuman and don't work out, yet maintain a flawless figure.....makes me feel so great about myself. I look at a piece of cake and get cellulite....whatever.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow....that's so great to hear that you are superhuman and don't work out, yet maintain a flawless figure.....makes me feel so great about myself. I look at a piece of cake and get cellulite....whatever. lol, I love your sarcasm. I still don´t buy her version on the story. Ok maybe she doesn´t exercise, but she must be on a very strict diet then, she has gotten a lot skinnier!

It all depends on a person's genetics. Not everybody has to work out to be thin and lean, actually there are a lot of people like that out there, myself included. It doesn't mean you were born with the perfect body, it only means you are thin and lean by default, that's it. No fairy dust, no magic sprinkles, or love potions included.

-But-

The current physical profile she has is very much altered from the one she first came on the scene with. I am under the impression that there was a radical overhaul in her diet/training regiman no matter what she says. "Curvy" is so subjective, especially for Hollywood socialites who have lost sight of what the word even means. I rather liked her back in her "Honey" days compared to now, she looked more feminine.

True - i have friends with the perfect body and that eat like crazy

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif It all depends on a person's genetics. Not everybody has to work out to be thin and lean, actually there are a lot of people like that out there, myself included. It doesn't mean you were born with the perfect body, it only means you are thin and lean by default, that's it. No fairy dust, no magic sprinkles, or love potions included.
-But-

The current physical profile she has is very much altered from the one she first came on the scene with. I am under the impression that there was a radical overhaul in her diet/training regiman no matter what she says. "Curvy" is so subjective, especially for Hollywood socialites who have lost sight of what the word even means. I rather liked her back in her "Honey" days compared to now, she looked more feminine.

dito to all you´ve said. She lost pretty much all over her curves so if it´s not a workout then it´s major dieting.

Latest posts

Back