Jessica Simpson gets a Nose Job..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif What an idiot. If I had a gun or something heavy over my face, dropping it would be the last thing I would do. I'd step back, common sense. It's probably for that "Major Movie Star" Movie since it mentions a gun.
I'm sure it is an excuse to get her nose job too.

Yeah,she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer though.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah,she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer though. She probably wouldn't even know what that means!
add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif lets see if she will poke her eye with a fork next time eww.ouch.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've always hated my nose. I got my nose from my dad's side of the family, and I used to tell my dad all the time that I was going to get a nose job once I turned 18. lol.
Now I just contour it. I still don't like my nose, though. lol.

But, yeah...if she doesn't like her nose, she should just be honest about it.

The same with me!. I've ALWAYS hated my nose and still do actually, but yeah...Most celebrities get plastic surgery, I don't get why they try to hide it..If i had that kind of money i'd get a few things done. lol

I don't see what the big deal is.... if you want to get a nose job, then get the damn nose job!! It's not like it is illegal to get it done! If a person wants to get something done, then they should go ahead and do it.

Originally Posted by Koobideh /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jessica Simpson already has had a nose job...Before & After

looks the same to me c'mon the tip looks identicalwhen you have big shades like that of course it's gonna cover the hump

*one of the reasons i love wearing glasses lol

That's how hollywood is, they don't just come out and say it ...they like to beat around the bush, but I can see why she'd want work on her nose

ok ladies, let's be nice. jk. no seriously though, i like her, but as far as the hump that was on her nose, i would had gotten rid of it a long time ago. i guess some people are just embarassed to tell the truth about getting work done on them. which i don't know why since it seems like really nothing these days, like just about everyone does it.

Back