Jessica Simpson gets a Nose Job..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-87828119.jpg

According to some sources Jess has broken her nose on the set of her new film. During one of the stunts....okay actually she was just carrying a prop gun.....while holding the gun above her head she dropped it and popped herself in the nose. Her nose was " severely disfigured" after the incident, so naturally she's getting it re-done.

Jess said..... “I was running with a gun over my head and fell over and broke my nose, it really hurt!â€

Hmmmm sounds a bit fishy to me. Maybe she was just jealous of sister Ashlees' new "bumpless" nose. I can't wait to see Jessica's new Schnoz!!

she probably had ken paves punch her in the nose. lol! well, then again, she seems like a klutz. her nose wasn't that bad.... ashlee's was bad! jessica is so pretty.

What an idiot. If I had a gun or something heavy over my face, dropping it would be the last thing I would do. I'd step back, common sense. It's probably for that "Major Movie Star" Movie since it mentions a gun.

I'm sure it is an excuse to get her nose job too.

She's really stupid hey

making up excuses to get a nose job, i would just say, i want my nose to look more aesthetic, so i will get plastic surgery to correct it, which i would do for real since i don't like my nose personally, but making up an excuse like that just makes her look even stupider *shakes head*

"holding up a gun above her head and have it dropped on her nose"...sounds like something a baby would do with their toys...stupid excuse. stupid girl.

Lol, yeah I would have just fessed up to wanting an ose job than coming up with an excuse like that, it's too stupid to be true...but you never know with her!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif What an idiot. If I had a gun or something heavy over my face, dropping it would be the last thing I would do. I'd step back, common sense. It's probably for that "Major Movie Star" Movie since it mentions a gun.
I'm sure it is an excuse to get her nose job too.

Ha, I agree completely. Whats wrong with her? This is a setup case. The motivation: who knows but Jessica and coming from her, I can almost guarantee it isnt a good reason.

I've always hated my nose. I got my nose from my dad's side of the family, and I used to tell my dad all the time that I was going to get a nose job once I turned 18. lol.

Now I just contour it. I still don't like my nose, though. lol.

But, yeah...if she doesn't like her nose, she should just be honest about it.

Same here stereoxgirl lol. I never like my nose, but Im too lazy to contour it so on to the plastic surgeon I will! Im aiming for a kiera knightly nose a bit.

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif lets see if she will poke her eye with a fork next time ROFL!!!
rofl.gif
What and idiot, she probably will.

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif lets see if she will poke her eye with a fork next time Wow LMAOLMAOLMAO, Savvy if I had enough room in my siggy I would SO quote this!!!

Latest posts

Back