Jessica Simpson: Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-jessica_legs_dress_black_2_big.jpg

I think Jess is looking amazing lately!! Love the super simple mini-dress and the bold striped clutch. But come on....those Legs are just NOT fair..ugh. She wears those gorgeous nude pumps all the time....and I want them so bad! Sooo Hot!

I don't know about this man's tshirt as a dress
wink.gif
but yes her legs are amazing

I like everything except her hair and makeup she looks like she barely woke up.

I agree she has looked hotter with better make up and hair. Maybe she thought all eyes would be on the legs!!

the only thing that looks good in that pics is those shoes! she looks drab

Is it just me, or does her Jess face look funny in this pic? It's obvious that she's lost weight and it looks good on her... the heels are next on my list to buy!

its quite unflattering to the chest area, but she looks so young, fresh and cute =)

Originally Posted by Babette Pardoux /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know about this man's tshirt as a dress
wink.gif
but yes her legs are amazing Lol ITA, she does look great but I was like - did she forget to put pants on? Haha and yes Manders her legs are sick!

I agree that the hair and makeup looks like she just rolled out of bed, otherwise it looks gorgeous. And the legs are to die for

Latest posts

Back