Jessica Simpson...Hot or Sooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-jessicasimpsonleavingtenjuneinasexybluedresswithbestfriend04.jpg

Jess has lost a little weight!! Here she is leaving TenJune with her Best Friend. I like the shirtdress..I think it's very hot. The shoes are super sexy too. Man I wish her face didn't look so rough...err. I say...Outfit HOT, Face Soo NOT.

NOT! i dont like it at all!!! it's not flattering, and even though it's a shirt dress, this style just looks like she forgot her pants somewhere.

Ok. I like the dress, but it looks strange on her and she looks mad.

NOT. I don't like the shape of the shirtdress and I think the color is not that flattering either.

Wow... her face does look bad... I don't know if it was the camera shot or not, but I do like the outfit.

I'm iffy... can't give her a hot or not.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif NOT! i dont like it at all!!! it's not flattering, and even though it's a shirt dress, this style just looks like she forgot her pants somewhere. I agree with you again.
I think her hair looks good that length without the extensions too.

I actually think she looks hot.. like that dress would be HARD WORK to look good in, but she JUST manages it. I love the shoes. I personally wouldnt have worn them with that dress but they're very sexy. I like it

Latest posts

Back