Jessica Simpson on the cover of InStyle

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Glowing in Michael Kors, a radiant Jessica Simpson flashes her million dollar smile on the November cover of InStyle magazine. In new way of doing the same ole interview, the monthly mag gathered a number of the young starlet’s close friends and family to each submit one question for their girl Jess.

Roberto Cavalli asks: How many bags and pairs of shoes do you own? “Countless! You really can’t put a number on that one!.â€

Ken Paves asks: Do you have a pair of lucky pair of socks you wear under all of your favourite stiletto boots? “OK, I have a thing about socks. I have a pair of Penguin socks that I bought at Hot Socks at an airport — I don’t remember which airport. And they’re lucky. I’m weird about socks. And I also have people draw on my socks, and I save them and wear them if I want some luck.â€

Ashlee Simpson asks: What is your fave thing about having a younger sister? “Oh, that is funny. My favourite thing is that she is cooler than me. I go to my sister for advice all the time, mostly about guys, life or how to deal with an argument with Mom or Dad. You’d think she was older. I had to go through life first, and she saw the choices I made, good or bad. She can look at my life and be, like, ‘OK, I’m gonna do it this way.’ I might be a little more jaded, but it’s exciting for me to see her making good choices.â€

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Marisol! I still hope her and Nick reunite one day. lol! I don't. Nick is all mine. Just need to get rid of Vanessa and then I am all set.
moa.gif

I don't know...I think her cover shot is a little odd looking. No one smiles like that.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't. Nick is all mine. Just need to get rid of Vanessa and then I am all set.
moa.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Marisol! I still hope her and Nick reunite one day. lol! Me too, they were so cute together.
Thanks Marisol for posting!
smile.gif

she looks really happy with herself, which is good since she's looked a bit thin and miserable reccently

Latest posts

Back