Jewelry Organization

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How do you organize your jewelry? I realized I wear the SAME earrings every day because I'm too lazy to dig through my box of them. Thanks to little black bag my earring collection has become huge and I realized it was out of control. I don't have much counterspace in my bedroom or bathroom, so I decided to order this off of etsy: 

how do you organize your own jewelry? 

very cute stuff! My mom just took and hung those little hooks by like 3M or whatever around her bathroom closet for her necklaces. I wish I had a solution that easy but my bathroom is tiny and I move a lot, so I need something more mobile. I'm hoping seeing them hanging in front of me will get me to wear them more!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

very cute stuff! My mom just took and hung those little hooks by like 3M or whatever around her bathroom closet for her necklaces. I wish I had a solution that easy but my bathroom is tiny and I move a lot, so I need something more mobile. I'm hoping seeing them hanging in front of me will get me to wear them more!
I didn't like the idea of them hanging in the bathroom cause of the moisture levels but I can say that for me, having them out definitely has made me wear them more!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't like the idea of them hanging in the bathroom cause of the moisture levels but I can say that for me, having them out definitely has made me wear them more!
Yeah... I guess I should clarify that its in my mom's half bath, where she gets ready in the mornings while my dad is still asleep. So there is no shower and therefore no moisture! She doesn't keep hardly anything in their master bathroom! 

Yeah... I guess I should clarify that its in my mom's half bath, where she gets ready in the mornings while my dad is still asleep. So there is no shower and therefore no moisture! She doesn't keep hardly anything in their master bathroom! 
Oh hey, her own personal powder room! Score! 
icon_cheers.gif

I always wanted to do one up in that huge mirror and lights. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh hey, her own personal powder room! Score! 
icon_cheers.gif

I always wanted to do one up in that huge mirror and lights. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's pretty much what she has! I'm always so jealous, makes me want to move back there sometimes.  I would love just to have a vanity at this point, but darn this big city and my tiny apartment, lol. 

We are going to be moving out of this apt and into an actual house once the lease terms. I'm hoping I can find something with a large enough bedroom where I can get a vanity desk, I would love that.

We are going to be moving out of this apt and into an actual house once the lease terms. I'm hoping I can find something with a large enough bedroom where I can get a vanity desk, I would love that.
Some day when I'm ready to settle down, I absolutely will have that, I cannot wait. hahah, but until then....hanging things on the wall will have to do! 

I keep most of my earrings on the carousel stand (with a carousel theme! Lol)

Bracelets/rings/more expensive stud earrings are in the white jewelry box.

My necklaces are on those small hook racks.

How do you organize your jewelry? I realized I wear the SAME earrings every day because I'm too lazy to dig through my box of them. Thanks to little black bag my earring collection has become huge and I realized it was out of control. I don't have much counterspace in my bedroom or bathroom, so I decided to order this off of etsy: 

how do you organize your own jewelry? 
What is that? Chicken wire material? I love the idea.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One can use chicken wire or radiator covering as well.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, I have no clue! I just looked up "earring organizer" on etsy knowing I need something to hang on my wall and hold a ridiculous amount of jewelry, haha. That seemed to be my best bet! 

Latest posts

Back