Jewlery Anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The necklace i have been wearing of 5 years (for every single day!) broke, and i am on the search for a new one.

can anyone reccomend me any sites or stores that carry nice necklaces?

What sort of necklace are you looking for? Are you looking for something expensive or something not too expensive?

Originally Posted by Marisol What sort of necklace are you looking for? Are you looking for something expensive or something not too expensive? i am looking for a necklace that i can wear everday, nothing fancy like for special occasions.

i guess my price range would be up to $100 max. cause i want to build a necklace collection later on. i am a makeup collector, never been a jewlery person!
smile.gif
but i would like to start
smile.gif

maybe something simple like a silver or gold (depending on your taste) chain with some kind of pendant? maybe you bf can buy you a pendant so that it has some meaning...?

I found that sire because I wanted the necklace that Carrie on Sex and The City wears but didnt want to pay the full price for it.

o wow! thanks for the lovely sites
smile.gif

cause when i lived in canada, i usually shop at this cute jewlery store called Mimosa. their prices are reasonable, and they have fantastic stuff
smile.gif

hehe i kinda hinted my bf about it before, cause he was there when it broke, and i saved Tiffany & Co. website onto my toolbars
icon_twisted.gif
hehe...

Latest posts

Back