Jillian Dempsey For Avon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jillian Dempsey has created some new palettes to be available through Avon, four smokey eye palettes and two perfect contouring palettes.  

The smokey eye palettes are available in Deep Purple, Cinnamon, Smokey & Aqua. (Available now)

The countouring palettes will be available in 2 shades, Angelic & Blissful (Available in April 2012) They feature a bronzer, highlighter and blush. 

I think the eye palettes look great! She has simplified the smokey eye by making it very easy to see what goes where. I have no idea about the colour payoff but they look fun!

The packaging is too gimmicky and impractical for me. It looks like at times, it will be difficult to get a brush into the powder with all the sharp and/or rotating edges and those eyelashes getting in the way. As you use the product, it will break free from the pan quite fast in places. It just seems very wasteful.

lol at least they're compact, not like salma hayek's Nuance eyeshadow quad-pod things

Originally Posted by Airi Magdalene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The packaging is too gimmicky and impractical for me.

Originally Posted by jazzcb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to see the contouring palettes. 
Me too! They haven't yet been released but will be available this spring!

Originally Posted by Airi Magdalene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The packaging is too gimmicky and impractical for me. It looks like at times, it will be difficult to get a brush into the powder with all the sharp and/or rotating edges and those eyelashes getting in the way. As you use the product, it will break free from the pan quite fast in places. It just seems very wasteful.

I see what you mean about the edges and angles on the shadow pan. I think they would still be fun to use and have as a part of my collection though! They still look quite neat to me.

Latest posts

Back