Jlo is not pregnant!!!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Marc Anthony denies In Touch magazine’s report yesterday that his wife is pregnant, perhaps with twins. Says Anthony’s rep, “â€Everyone calls about this every month with the hopes that they’ll hit the mark…but no. No.â€

In your grandmother’s voice: Well, someone should tell Jennifer that she’s not getting any younger, and someday people are going to stop calling every month, because by then she won’t be able to have children. So there. Now I’m going to play bridge with Phyllis.

More of a not pregnant Jennifer Lopez under here.

hmmm well whatever. lol

Marc Anthony Says Wife is Just a Bit Fat / Mollygood

jllllloooo__opt1__oPt.jpg

This is why we held off on writing about it.

Despite media reports that she is sperminated, Jennifer Lopez is not pregnant.

Marc Anthony is denying any baby talk, issuing a statement through his publicist saying “Everyone calls about this every month with the hopes that they’ll hit the mark, but no. No.â€

No. At least for now.

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Not Pregnant

Not sperminated!!!!!!
eusa_whistle.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif She probably is but is going to deny it until she can't anymore. I don't blame her so much, if she in fact is...you know how the tabloids are. She's probably learned to keep her private life private now. Yep, I believe so as well. This is the same thing Britney did.

i think she is, they always deny it at the begining. and just the fact that its out there, its because it got leaked out somehow.

Wow, cuz I was going to say in that picture posted yesterday or whenever it was she definitely looked like she was pregnant.

Aww...that's too bad.

I can't wait to see what her baby will look like. I bet he/she will be adorable! At least I can still look foward to Christina Aguilera's baby.

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif She probably is but is going to deny it until she can't anymore. I don't blame her so much, if she in fact is...you know how the tabloids are. She's probably learned to keep her private life private now. That's exactly what I was thinking.
6.gif

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, cuz I was going to say in that picture posted yesterday or whenever it was she definitely looked like she was pregnant. Yeah, that's what I thought!

Latest posts

Back